Meet five Italian scale-ups
18th March 2019 – 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
The Italian Innovation Series, a platform to meet Italian scale-ups, will take place on Monday 18th March at the Accenture Innovation Hub: there will be pitching, demonstrations and networking opportunities.
A live audience will discover notable advancements in various sectors of emerging technology at this unique event.
This edition of the Italian Innovation Series features 5 companies from different sectors:
1) D-EYE - Smartphone-based Healthcare System
2) D-ORBIT - service provider for the traditional and new space sectors
3) ENERBRAIN - energy efficiency for heating & cooling with advanced Machine Learning-powered IoT
4) FOODCHAIN - a powerful shared global infrastructure that can move digital assets around the network without intermediaries or counterparty risk
5) LEAF SPACE - complete set of telecommunication services for satellite applications.
Download the full information profiles of the companies here.
The agenda of the event will include a special welcome from the Ambassador of Italy to Singapore, His Excellenecy Raffaele Langella, a panel discussion on Italian innovation in Singapore and the chance of one-to-one meetings with the presenting companies. Refreshments will be served.
As this is an excellent opportunity to network with the Italian scale-ups, we urge you to register via the EventBrite link here.
In the meanwhile do review the Italian companies’ profiles via the link provided and inform us which company(ies) you would like to have B2B meetings with.
EEN Singapore will assist to do the necessary arrangement