This is an exciting and interactive programme. It is designed to provide office support staff the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional administrative skills they need to do their jobs effectively, thereby contributing to their own, their boss' and their organization's success.
At the end of the 1-day programme, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the important role and functions of today's office
2. Understand the changing role of the office support staff
3. Apply the various methods to increase productivity in the office
4. Manage and handle information for maximum results
5. Appreciate the use office communication tools and systems
If keen to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.